December 18, 2007
BrainWaves is a quarterly e-periodical for people who are interested in how organizations cultivate individual and group creativity. Each issue of BrainWaves features information and perspectives about individual and group ideation; how businesses and not-for-profits actuate the best ideas; and reports on remarkable innovations that promise novel solutions to intractable problems. Brainwaves is produced and edited by BrainReactions, producer of “outside insight” — ideas for organizations conceived by outside professional brainstormers and from online brainstorms using BrainReactions.net.
SUBSCRIBE TO BRAINWAVES
In This Issue
- Developing employees to share in a culture of innovation: Insights from leadership program research
- How does a company like GE find innovative and market changing solutions to address global issues?
- Nine Tips for Entrepreneurs: How Entrepreneurs Can Partner with General Mills and Other Fortune 500 Companies
- How Dominick Martinetti used Open Innovation to launch Slappa into market leadership
- The Most Creative People on Facebook: A global network that you can leverage
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.