August 4, 2009
BrainWaves is a quarterly e-periodical for people who are interested in how organizations cultivate individual and group creativity. Each issue of BrainWaves features information and perspectives about individual and group ideation; how businesses and not-for-profits actuate the best ideas; and reports on remarkable innovations that promise novel solutions to intractable problems. Brainwaves is produced and edited by BrainReactions, producer of “outside insight” — ideas for organizations conceived by outside professional brainstormers and from online brainstorms using BrainReactions.net. BrainReactions also provides innovation training to help companies and individuals generate more and better ideas.
SUBSCRIBE TO BRAINWAVES
In This Issue
- Innovation and New Product Development in Do-It-Yourself Healthcare
- Healthcare Innovation using the Web
- 100 Tips for Improving Your Creativity: Top ideas from 15 different brainstormers
- Frost & Sullivan’s GIL conference on Growth, Innovation and Leadership
- Use short online surveys to gain direction and validation from your stakeholders before generating new ideas
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.